- Enlighten me please - I'm happy, when you're happy - You're asking me out?- I can help you - I'm Soffie, nice to meet you - I wanted to sing again - No, it's okay, I'm mute - After I drank a witch's potion - Did you find love here?- I like you too - I wouldn't be bad to you - Would your mother forgive her?
- That's so sad *tears up* - That sounds rough - I'm glad your soul is here - You're so interesting - Did we go to school together?
- I'm happy with you - *sings him a love song* - Not without you - That's so sweet - I won't, I love you Talk Choices: - I like your sneakers - I get afraid when I'm alone -What's "your" name?
She drank the potion one night and found herself in her dream world where she has 30 days to find a soul mate.- I'm so sorry to hear that - And the what happened?
- Awe, you're so nice to me - Xam has expensive crap - I'll beat him up!
Play this sim date game for girls to will find out.
Every once in a while, I like to go browse through some various blogs, forums and subreddits specializing in men’s dating advice to see what theories are being espoused.
The problem, unfortunately, is that the cultish worship of “alpha” is incredibly toxic, poisoning interactions between men and women and actually making it It’s tempting to ascribe behaviors to “nature” as a way to give the the gloss of authority and excuse one’s desires with “we’ll, this is just how it’s supposed to be, can’t do nuthin’ about it.” But if one is going to attempt this, it helps to actually understand what the real natural behavior is instead of making assumptions based on what we WANT to be true and ultimately begging the question.
Evolutionary psychology is frequently used to justify certain behaviors in men and women, insisting that certain behaviors are not only natural but inevitable and thus are the way that things are supposed to be.
- Maybe she didn't want to be mean - Maybe one day we could leave together Talk Choices: - Omg, a talking mushroom!