After running for a couple of hours, it loses connection to all DHT nodes.
So I'm thinking this might be a libtorrent issue, and not something that is fixable by the qbt devs.
A large identifier space will make some nodes overloaded, while a small identifier space will bring forth the same problem as the millennium bug.
In addition, current grid services are described in XML-based standards, which only support syntactic keyword and taxonomy-based queries without reasoning ability at the semantic level, leading to poor precision and integrality.
Reinstall and reconfigure your apps slowly, and watch qbt as you do.
When you see it start dropping DHT nodes again, let us know what the last software/settings changes you made were.
I filed a bug report over at libtorrent.org, so hopefully they'll have some help.
Current grid information services are centralized or hierarchical and prove inefficient as the scale of the grid rapidly increases.My router is cheap shit, rarely i have problem with connection and when i reboot router its ok.TP-LINK WR340G v5 081524C2 Firmware Version: 4.7.8 Build 100920 Rel.50756n I have the same problem, but only since I moved from Avast to Mc Afee.I tried seeding a torrent that worked fine last night and it too cant contact any of the trackers.One restart of the program later and both torrents suddenly connect to the trackers and DHT starts finding peers. q Bittorent Version 2.9.7 win7 64 It connects to peers through DHT with no problem but after a while the number of nodes drops to 0.Ive been having an issue with a band new install of 2.9.7 (just switched from u Torrent) When q Torrent has been left open for a while the number of DHT nodes drops to zero If i try to seed or download anything it wont connect any peers via DHT.